Our Dyson Black Friday 2020 Predictions
If you’ve looked around for Black Friday deals on Dyson vacuums in the past then you probably already know that nearly all of the major retailers have a full page in their flyer dedicated just to them. We have no doubt that you’ll have a lot to choose from this Thanksgiving weekend. Here are the deals we saw last year — we’re expecting to see similar price points this year as well:
- Kohl’s (our favorite store to buy a Dyson as all offers came with Kohl’s Cash — aka, store credit that you can apply towards a future purchase. Sort of like getting a free gift card, but you have to use it within a specified time frame):
- Dyson V10 Cyclone Animal cordless vacuum on sale for $349.99 with $105 in Kohl’s Cash (normally retailed for $499.99).
- Dyson V8 Animal on sale for $249.99 with $75 in Kohl’s Cash (normally retailed for $399.99).
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright corded vacuum on sale for $299.99 with $90 in Kohl’s Cash (normally retailed for $499.99).
- Walmart: The Dyson V7 Motorhead Stick Vacuum for on sale for $179 (that’s $45 off).
- At Target: V7 Motorhead Origin cordless vacuum on sale for $199.99 and Slim Ball Animal Origin vacuum on sale for $199.99.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Dyson V7 Motorhead on sale for $199.99 and the Dyson V10 Cyclone on sale for $299.99/each.
- Macy’s: Every Dyson vacuum in store was on sale for $100 to $200 off the list price.
- Best Buy: Dyson V8 Animal on sale for $249.99 and Ball Animal 2 on sale for $299.99.
- Costco: Cyclone V10 TotalClean+ cord-free stick vacuum on sale for $349.99 and Dyson Ball Pro+ upright vacuum on sale for $239.99.
- Amazon: The best store to compare prices to before picking up any of above mentioned deals. They have just about every Dyson model available, and most will qualify for free shipping.
Expected Sale Start/End Times
We’ve noticed that the trend in recent years is to start Black Friday deals early and earlier every year. You should see some offers starting a few days before Thanksgiving, as early as the Monday before the long weekend.
What Are The Important Exclusions?
When it comes to Dyson, the only exclusions that you may run across are on the newest models released — They may be excluded from any discounts. Other than that, any advertised prices will be on in-stock merchandise and on the exact model numbers and colors advertised in the ad. In most cases, substitutions are not permitted.
Where To Shop?
Because most stores will ship your new Dyson vacuum free of charge to your home, it’s probably easiest to just shop online to avoid lugging the heavy thing home. The only case to shop in stores, in our opinion, is where you run across any doorbuster deals that are not available online or are already sold out online. Just be sure to check available in your local area before heading out the door.
You can also shop Dyson’s direct online store as they often have some sort of deals going on all year round. Plus you can pick up some free attachments with select purchases when you register your product at checkout. See below for a look at all of their current offers.
Have you run across some confirmed Black Friday news, rumors, or leaks from Dyson? Then be sure to let us know in the comments section below.