Our Lululemon Black Friday 2022 Predictions
We’re expecting Lululemon to once again launch their Black Friday sale on Thanksgiving day and run the deals through Cyber Monday. Just be aware that because this is one of their biggest sales of the year, it’s extremely popular and many items sell out within hours.
In terms of what to expect, they usually have over a dozen pages of deals across all product categories. Some of last year’s specials included:
- Train Time Pant 25” on sale for $69.00 (normally $98.00).
- Wunder Under High-Rise Times Pant 28” on sale for $69.00—$89.00 (normally $118.00).
- Align Pant 28” on sale for $69.00—$79.00 (normally $98.00).
- Take Shape Bra on sale for $39.00 (normally $68.00).
- Still Lotus Sweater Reversible on sale fro $89.00 (normally $128.00).
- On My Level Rucksack 17L on sale for $89.00 (normally $148.00).
Although the selection will be different this year, then percentage discounts should be similar.
Expected Sale Start/End Times
- Rumored start time: Thursday November 24, 2022 (Thanksgiving day).
- Rumored end time: Monday November 28, 2022 or while supplies last.
Like with all Black Friday sales, the best deals and most popular items will sell out early, especially in common sizes.
What Are The Important Exclusions?
Remember, Lululemon doesn’t typically run a store-wide sale so you’ll be limited to the predetermined items found in the sale section. Everything is also while supplies last with no raincheck offered for terms that are sold out. And remember, section will vary from Lululemon retail stores and what’s offered on their site.
Where To Shop?
Lululemon’s Black Friday deals will be available at lululemon.com for U.S. based customers only. Check your nearest Lululemon retail store for sale participation.
Last Year’s Ad Scan/Flyer
Below you’ll find an official copy of last year’s Black Friday email newsletter that we received from Lulemon. Enjoy!
Questions & Comments
Already have a favorite style of Lululemon yoga or workout pants? Maybe you love their tops the most? We’d love to know — Leave your comments below.