Our Black Friday 2020 Predictions
Sonos doesn’t run many sales throughout the year but they always have one over Thanksgiving weekend. We’ve been watching them for several years now and here’s what we’re expecting to see during their Black Friday sale here in 2020:
- Beam on sale for $319. Normally retails for $399.
- Playbar on sale for $559. Normally retails for $699.
- Playbase on sale for $559. Normally retails for $699.
- Sonos 5.1 Surround Sound sets on sale from $1496.
- Amp on sale for $479. Normally retails for $599.
- Sub Bass on sale for $559. Normally retails for $699.
- In-Ceiling sets starting from $1078.
We’re also hoping to see the brand new Arc, featuring Dolby Atmos, and the Move portable speaker on sale as well (they retail for $799 and $399 respectively). However because these are Sonos’s latest new releases, it’s possible that it will be excluded from any Black Friday offers.
Expected Sale Start/End Times
Sonos typically runs their Black Friday sale all Thanksgiving weekend long, ending on Cyber Monday.
- Rumored start time: Thursday November 26, 2020 at 12:01AM PST.
- Rumored end time: Monday November 30, 2020 at 11:59PM PST.
Are There Any Exclusions?
Only special edition products were excluded from the offer last year. Everything was also “while supplies last” but we didn’t see any of the sale items sell out last year so you should be ok. There may be quantity limits per customer but we didn’t see anything mentioned on Sonos’s website or in their terms last year.
Where To Shop?
Besides shopping directly at sonos.com, you’ll often find the exact same sale items at most of their authorized resellers. Be on the look out for Sonos speakers on sale during Black Friday at Best Buy, Amazon, Costco and Target.
If you’re lucky, you may not have to wait until Black Friday to pick up a deal on your ideal Sonos sound system. See the list of current offers available right now at Sonos.
Last Year’s Ad Scan/Flyer
See below for a copy of last year’s Black Friday ad from Sonos.
Have you run across some confirmed Black Friday news, rumors, or leaks from Sonos? Then be sure to let us know in the comments section below.