Our Hunter Boots Black Friday 2020 Predictions
If you’re the type of person that can never have enough rain boots then Thanksgiving weekend will be you chance to pick up a few new pairs in just about any color you can imagine. Every year Hunter Boots runs a big Black Friday sale over the course of a week or so… starting a few days before Thanksgiving and ending on Cyber Monday. So what’s coming?
We are expecting Hunter to once again offer 30% off daily deals starting on the Monday before Thanksgiving. Along with that you can expect 20% off select styles and an extra 20% off all existing sale items offered throughout the week. Here’s how Hunter’s sale schedule looked like last year:
- Monday before Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday: 20% off select Hunter Original and Hunter Field lines of boots and an extra 20% off the lowest priced sale items.
- Tuesday only: 30% off Foldable Boots.
- Wednesday only: 30% off select rain essentials for men and women (various collars available).
- Thursday only (Thanksgiving Day): 30% off select kids rain boots.
- Friday only (Black Friday): 30% off select women’s Refined Adjustable tall and short gloss boots.
- Saturday only: 30% off select Original boots and select socks for men and women in exclusive colors.
- Sunday only: There was no 30% off special deal offered on this day.
- Monday only (Cyber Monday): 30% off all dark grey colored boots and socks for men and women.
Expected Sale Start/End Times
We’re expecting the sale to kick off in the United States as listed below. Sale start times in the UK and across Hunter’s other European and Asian stores may vary.
- Rumored start time: Monday November 23, 2020.
- Rumored end time: Cyber Monday November 30, 2020.
What Are The Important Exclusions?
On any of the daily deals Hunter will usually limit the offer to a specified color and/or style. That means no color changes if you don’t like the one that’s on sale that day or if it’s no loner available in your size so be sure to keep that in mind. On top of that, Hunter’s sales are typically geo-specific so you likely won’t see the same promotion offered across all of their serviceable countries. And remember, Hunter’s Black Friday sales are only offered directly on purchases made on their official website. Sale prices and items will vary at department stores and other non-direct Hunter Boots resellers.
Where To Shop?
Besides shopping directly on Hunter’s site this Black Friday, you can also cross check stores like Nordstrom, Zappos, Amazon, and 6PM before checking out to see if any other lower sale prices are currently being offered on the same pair of shoes.
You can check out all of Hunter Boots’s current offers and coupons listed below.
Last Year’s Ad Scan/Flyer
Here’s an example of last year’s Black Friday flyer. This one is the one that came into our inbox on Friday morning.
Have you run across some confirmed Black Friday news, rumors, or leaks from Hunter Boots? Then be sure to let us know in the comments section below.